NHM Odisha Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Odisha (NHM Odisha) is inviting online applications for the posts of Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Counsellor, Technical Coordinator, and Psychiatric Nurse on a contractual basis. These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Selected candidates will be posted at State Tele MANAS Cell, Mentoring Institution & NMHP
About National Health Mission, Odisha: National Health Mission, Odisha (NHM Odisha) is a Government of Odisha undertaking. It is a programme launched by the State Government which implements multiple projects to help people in the State. It is a project under Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2022 – Counsellor, Nurse 117 Posts
Name of the Post: Counsellor, Psychiatric Nurse
Total Posts: 117 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 17 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 10 Posts
- Counsellor: 3 Posts
- Technical Coordinator: 26 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse: 61 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-40 years as on 01-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
|Name of the Post
|Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Psychiatric Social Worker
|Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute.
|The candidate must have
passed Post Graduate Degree in Social
Work or Psychology or Clinical
Psychology or Applied Psychology or
Sociology from a recognized University with an aggregate of 50% of marks
|Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Candidates must possess Post basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 29,937/- PM + PI
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Rs. 29,937/- PM + PI
- Counsellor: Rs. 18,770/- PM + PI
- Technical Coordinator: Rs. 29,089/- PM + PI
- Psychiatric Nurse: Rs. 18,770/- PM + PI
A list of eligible applicants, fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks secured in the final examination of the said qualification in the order of merit. The final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree, PG Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Educational qualification certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Rural Health Mission, Odisha (NRHM Odisha)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of PRL
- Visit the official website, www.nrhmorissa.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Counsellor, Psychiatric Nurse, or Clinical Psychologist posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society
Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012, DistrictKhordha (Odisha)
|Go to Sarkari Result