About Punjab & Haryana High Court:
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under Punjab and Haryana High Court, is to conduct recruitment for the post of Clerk, Stenographer Grade III, and Driver on the behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the States of Punjab, Haryana, and UT Chandigarh.
Introduction: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.) under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Chandigarh is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Clerk on the direct recruitment quota.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 – 12 Clerk Posts
Name of the Post: Clerk (In Subordinate courts of Chandigarh)
Total Posts: 12 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts
- UR: 9 Posts
- OBC: 2 Posts
- SC: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC: 42 years
- OBC: 40 years
- In Service Employees: 45 years
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university with Proficiency in Computers
- Candidates must have studied Hindi/ Punjabi as one of the subjects at the Matriculation level.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the rules and regulations of Punjab & Haryana High Court.
Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, Punjab & Haryana High Court will shortlist the candidates for a two-stage selection procedure, i.e Part-I (Written test) and Part-II (Computer Typing test).
Part-I is an online written examination that contains General Knowledge and English as subjects. The total marks for the online written test is of 100 marks. Applicants need to secure 33% in each subject in order to qualify in the written test.
For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded, For every wrong answer 1/4th of the mark will be deducted.
Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I, Candidates will have to qualify for the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or
more marks. In Part II, candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
A select List of qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in an online written examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 825/-, Rs. 525/- for SC/ OBC Candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the SSSC, Chandigarh.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Punjab & Haryana High Court.
- Visit the official website, sssc.gov.in and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Clerks.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Address for Communication:
SSSC Office, 4th Floor, High Court extension,
Building, Opposite Police Station Sector-17,
PIN – 160017, Chandigarh.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Clerks
|Go to Sarkari Result