About ITI Limited: ITI Limited: Bangalore Unit is the first plant set up in 1948. A vast range of telecom products is manufactured in this plant. Manufacturing facilities are located in Bangalore, Palakkad, Mankapur, Naini & Raebareli. These services and projects are spread throughout the country in 25 state locations.
Introduction: ITI Limited Bangalore Plant offers a diverse suite of Products, Solutions & Services across various industry segments. ITI Limited is inviting online applications for the post of Cost and Management Trainees (CMT) under various disciplines at the Bangalore Unit. Candidates who have qualified in Intermediate from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) are eligible to apply.
ITI Recruitment 2022 – CMA Trainees – Apply Online
Name of the Post: CMA Trainees.
Number Of Vacancies: 08
Duration of the Training Period: 03 Years Subject to the guidelines of ICAI.
Training Location: ITI Limited, Bangalore
No Application fee is required.
Mode of Selection: Interview
Stipend: Monthly Stipend 1st Year: 10,000/-, 2nd Year: 12,500/- and 3rd Year: 15,000/- for Metropolitan cities.
Age Limit: Candidates’ ages should be in between 18 to 25 years as of 15-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete the Intermediate course on or after 1st January 2008 and have passed the intermediate examination from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
- One day leave with pay per month excluding the normal holidays.
- The Trainee shall be eligible for 60 days leave without pay for appearing in the examination of the institute in the total span of the Training period.
- Trainees availing leave in excess of his/ her entitlement will be required to undergo training for a further period equivalent to the excess availed by him/her.
- Candidates of Indian Nationality are eligible.
- Applications should be submitted online mode only.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be finalized by the Company. Mere-eligible will not entitle any candidates to the selection process/interview.
- While filling out the application form candidates must and should cross the eligibility criteria. Recheck the date of birth, category, and subcategory details. Management will not be responsible for the same.
- In case, at any stage candidate is found not eligible he would be disqualified and liable to be rejected. After the appointment also if he would be disqualified he would be void and liable for termination of the appointment.
- Applications with insufficient information will be rejected.
- The Final Shortlisted candidate’s Results will be published after the interview on the ITI Limited website.
- No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- 1. Aadhar Card
SSC Marksheet certificate
3. ITI/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
6. Residence Proof.
Documents to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- 10th Class Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate if any
- Income and assets certificate
- Qualifying certificates like ITI/ Diploma
- Residence certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Aadhar card
- 10 copies of passport-size photographs
- Police verification certificate with duly assigned
How to Apply?
- In addition to applying online candidates are requested to submit hard copies with the required documents. Without hard copies of the application with relevant documents, candidates will not include in shortlisting.
- Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of the interview.
- Photocopy of OBC NCL certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria with regard to their age, and educational qualification against their advertisement.
The last date to submit the application form is 17-09-2022
Address for Communication:
Deputy General Manager-HR
Doorvani Nagar, Bengaluru- 560016.
|Detailed Notification for Trainees||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|