Puducherry Transport Dept Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Transport Department is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Enforcement Assistant under Group C Cadre from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Transport Department: In Puducherry the Motor-cars took the roads by the beginning of 20th Century. Automobiles were regulated for the first time by the Arête of 24 June 1912 and there were then only 16 automobiles of which one was a lorry and 12 persons held driving licenses. Initially the subject of ‘Motor Transport’ was with the Public Works Department and from 12th February 1955, it was transferred to the Police Department. The number of all types of motor vehicles registered in the Territory increased from 241 in 1956 to 1,106 in 1961.
Puducherry Transport Department Recruitment 2022 Enforcement Assistant 30 Posts
Name of the Post: Enforcement Assistant (Group C)
Total Posts: 30 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- UR: 15 Posts
- EWS: 3 Posts
- MBC: 5 Posts
- SC: 4 Posts
- OBC: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-32 years as of 11-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with NTC/ NAC Certificate in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license
- Candidates who possess Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level –2 (Rs. 19,900/- PM) by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the post of Enforcement Assistant is completely based on their performance in the Combined competitive examination
- The question paper is of SSLC/ ITI standard. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The examination comprises 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks.
- Questions will be bilingual
- General category candidates must secure 35% of marks, 30% of marks for OBC, and 25% for SC Category candidates in order to qualify for the examination
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of ITI, Diploma
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Statistical Inspector Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Puducherry Transport Department
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Puducherry Transport Department
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Enforcement Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Department of Transport, 100 Feet Road,
|Go to Sarkari Result