Spices Board Recruitment 2022: Spices Board of India is conducting a walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Spices Research Trainees under the Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Idukki. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of Spices Research Trainees will be received pay according to the rules of the Government of Kerala
About Spices Board of India: Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between Indian exporters and importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for the excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 Spices Research Trainees 13 Posts
Name of the Post: Spices Research Trainees
Total Posts: 13 Posts
- Crop Improvement Division: 1 Post
- Biotechnology Division: 4 Posts
- Agronomy and Soil Science Division: 4 Posts
- Plant Pathology Division: 4 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 30 years as of 07-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess M.Sc in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Agriculture/ Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should be proficient in the usage of computers
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language
- The duration of the training is about 2 years.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 21,000/- PM in the form of a stipend by the recruiting organization
- Soon after the completion of the receipt of the application form, the Spices Board of India will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Walk-In-Interview at their own expense. The selection will be made purely on a merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. Passport-size photograph
2. Original certificates for
a) Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhar card, etc.)
b) Proof of Age
c) Caste Certificate
d) Proof of education and training
e) Publications, if any.
3. One set of self-attested photocopies of the above.
4. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in test at the venue
on the prescribed date & time
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Spices Board of India
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Spices Board of India
- Visit the official website, https://www.indianspices.com/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Spices Research Trainees
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07-12-2022 (10.00 a.m.)
Venue of Interview:
Indian Cardamom Research Institute
Idukki, Kerala – 685553
Address for Communication
Spices Board of India, Sugandha Bhavan, NH Bypass, PalarivattomP.O, Kochi 25.
|Go to Sarkari Result