Kolkata NUHM Society Recruitment 2022: Kolkata National Urban Health Mission Society is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Specialists in the disciplines of Surgeon, Pediatrics, Medicine, Anaesthetist, Orthopedic. Desirable candidates must read the complete notification and attend the walk-in interview only after satisfying the desirous eligibility criteria.
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation: The Calcutta Municipal Corporation Act 1980 came into force on January 1984. It extended the boundaries of Calcutta by including the Municipalities of South Suburban, Garden Reach, and Jadavpur within Calcutta. The number of wards of the Corporation was raised from 100 to 141. The provisions relating to Bustees were modified.
A major amendment was introduced in 1984 to remove certain procedural difficulties in the matters of assessment and valuation of lands and buildings, recovery of taxes, etc. Most significant was the introduction of “Mayor-in-Council”, with all the attributes of the Cabinet form of government. This was a unique step in the area of Municipal administration in India.
Kolkata NUHM Society Recruitment 2022 MO, Specialists 07 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Specialist
Total Posts: 7 Posts
- Specialist (Surgeon) – 1 Post
- Specialist (Pediatrics) – 1 Post
- Specialist (Medicine) – 1 Post
- Specialist (Anesthetist) – 1 Post
- Specialist (Orthopedic) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 2 Posts
Candidates’ age must be maximum of 62 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-11-2022
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized Institute/ University. The University should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council
- Candidates should complete a 1-year course internship.
- Candidates should be registered with West Bengal Medical Council and they must be proficient in the Bengali language.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 70,000/- PM for Specialist posts, Rs. 60,000/- PM for Medical Officer Posts
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in academic merit and performance in the interview
- The scale of scoring is 100 marks.
- 60 marks will be allotted to the candidate’s performance in the walk-in interview.
No application fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Kolkata City NUHM Society (National Urban Health Mission)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Kolkata City Municipal Corporation
- Visit the official website, www.kmcgov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the Medical Officer, Specialists
- Click on the recruitment notification for Medical Officers, Specialists
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates must send the application form through e-mail.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Attending the Interview:
- Age proof certificate
- MBBS Certificate issued by West Bengal Medical Council
- MBBS Internship certificate
- Caste certificate
- Photo ID proof (Passport size photograph or Voter ID Proof)
- Address Proof (Voter ID Or Aadhar card)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Medical Officer, Specialists
Date of Interview: 6th December 2022 (11.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)
All the candidates are requested to bring all the relevant certificates of testimonials for attending the interview.
Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700 013, West Bengal.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|