Introduction: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Welfare Extension Officer under the SC, ST, Minorities, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree in the relevant discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC Recruitment 2022- Welfare Extension Officer 129 Posts
Name of the Post: Welfare Extension Officer (Under Directorate of Minorities welfare department)
Total Posts: 129 Posts (Group-B)
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- UR: 82 Posts
- ST: 29 Posts
- SC: 16 Posts
- SEBC: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2021.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should be proficient in the Odia language.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 25,300/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Welfare Extension Officer based on their performance in the three-stage selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- The preliminary Examination consists of questions from General awareness, General Science, Current events, Socioeconomic and political situation, History, and Geography.
- The preliminary Examination is 100 marks.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
Qualified candidates in the Preliminary Examination/ Screening test are only eligible to appear in the Main examination.
The main examination comprises questions from
- Odia Language
- General Studies
The main examination is 300 marks and the duration of the examination is 270 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
Candidates who secured minimum marks both in the Preliminary & Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, www.ossc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the OSSC/
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Welfare Extension officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- 10+2, Graduation, SSC Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Welfare Extension Officer
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Go to Sarkari Result