SSC CGL Exam 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts under Combined Graduate Level Examination (Group B, Group C). Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree are only eligible to apply for these vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Staff Selection Commission can apply for these posts.
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a chairman, two members, and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The estimates committee in the parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts
SSC Recruitment 2022 CGL Exam 2022
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 (CGL Exam 2022)
Total Posts: 20000 Posts
Name of the Post, Department & Number of Posts:
|Name of the Post||Salary
|Assistant Audit Officer||Rs. 47600 to 151100||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs. 47600 to 151100||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||IB||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Rs. 44900 to 142400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Inspector of IncomeTax||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBDT||Group “B”|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Directorate of Enforcement,
Department of Revenue
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBI||Group “B”|
|Inspector Posts||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Department of Post||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Rs. 35400 to 112400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Divisional Accountant||Rs. 35400 to 112400||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 35400 to 112400||National Investigation Agency
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Rs. 35400 to 112400||M/o Statistics & Programme
|Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Rs. 35400 to 112400||MHA||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Controller General of Accounts||Group “C”|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25500 to 81100||Department of Post,
Ministry of Communication
|UDC||25500 to 81100||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD) (Post is only for male||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Rs. 25500 to 81100||Ministry of Electronics and
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper
|25500 to 81100||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries
other than CSCS cadres.
|Tax Assistant||25500 to 81100||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Tax Assistant||25500 to 81100||CBIC||Group “C”|
|Sub Inspector||25500 to 81100||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”|
Candidates’ age must not be more than 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Audit Officer||30|
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30|
|Inspector of Income Tax||30|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Assistant/Assistant Section Officer||30|
|Sub-Inspector/Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Junior Statistical Officer||32|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||30|
Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Final-year candidates are also eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will get paid in the below-mentioned pay range by the recruiting organization
|Pay Level (According to the Pay Matrix)||Name of the Post|
|Pay Level-8 (Rs.44900-142400/-)||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400/-)||Assistant Section Officer|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Pay Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-):||Assistant|
|Sub-Inspector/Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Junior Statistical Officer|
|Pay Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-):||Auditor|
|Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-):||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks|
|Upper Division Clerks (UDC)|
Candidates who will get selected for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination will be based on the below-mentioned stages of selection.
- Tier-I Examination
- Tier-II Examination
|The qualifying percentage of the candidates according to category wise|
|Maximum percentage of errors allowed|
- General Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. All other candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the Staff Selection Commission, Government of India
- Visit the official website, www.ssc.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the SSC CGL Examination 2022
- Click on the recruitment notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online for the posts under CGL Examination 2022
- Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 17th September 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Offline Challan: 8th October 2022
- Last Date for Online fee Payment: 9th October 2022
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 10th October 2022
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction: 12, 13th October 2022
- Tier-1 Examination: December 2022
Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|