OSSC Junior Mining Officer Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Mining Officer under the Directorate of Mines, Government of Odisha undertaking. Candidates who possess a Diploma in Mining Engineering are only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC Recruitment 2022
Junior Mining Engineer Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Mining Engineer (Directorate of Mines, Odisha)
Total Posts: 26 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- UR: 14 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- SEBC: NIL
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Mining engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Course in India or Certificate from any recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Candidates should complete a Diploma only from the institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 25,300/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Junior Mining Officer based on their performance in the two-stage selection procedure.
- Main Examination and
The Junior Mining Officer examination consists of two papers (Paper-I) and Paper-II. Both papers are 100 marks. Candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria are only eligible to appear for the Main examination.
Candidates who secured minimum marks in the Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the Department of Mines, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, ossc.gov.in and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the OSSC
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Junior Mining Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Welfare Extension Officer
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Go to Sarkari Result