Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Sub Engineer (Civil) in different disciplines under the Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB) on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed a Diploma in Civil, Mechanical Engineering are only eligible to apply. The notification was issued for the posts of Sub Engineer in the notification number of 403/2022.
About Kerala Public Service Commission: The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 Sub Engineer (Civil)
Name of the Post: Sub Engineer (Civil)
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates according to rules and regulations
Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering of the Kerala University or equivalent thereto
Candidates must possess Licentiate in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the Technical Institute at Kozhikode , Kalamassery, Thrissur or other equivalent course
Upper or Lower Subordinate Diploma of College of Engineering, Guindy OR Group Certificate (KGTE or MGTE)
Note : – Group Certificate will include all four groups viz.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 41,600 – 82,400/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Kerala Public Service Commission will shortlist the candidates for written test/ interview
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The period regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma certificates
4. Provisional Diploma certificates
5. Reservation certificate
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No Application fee is required to apply for the post
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Kerala Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- Visit the official website, keralapsc.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 01-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 02-11-2022
Address for Communication
Kerala Public Service Commission
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004,Kerala
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|