Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022: Nainital Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Management Trainee. Candidates who completed a Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in the respective disciplines are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be posted according to the requirements of the Nainital Bank.
About Nainital Bank: The Nainital Bank Limited is a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and a few other prominent personalities of
Nainital. With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of
Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with the Bank of Baroda, operates its Head Office from Nainital.
At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun, and Noida with a network
of 166 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Management Trainee 40 Posts
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Total Posts: 40 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-33 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 30-09-2022.
- Candidates must complete a Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 30,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include a Written Test and a personal interview.
1. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
2. No request for a change of center/venue/date/session for the Examination shall be entertained.
3. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
5. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expense and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. Choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree, PG Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 1000/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Nainital Bank
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Nainital Bank
- Visit the official website, https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Management Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 14th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th October 2022
Last Date for payment of Fee: 25th October 2022
Examination Date: 13th November 2022 (Tentatively)
Vice President (HRM)
The Nainital Bank Limited
Head Office, Seven Oaks,
Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|