Introduction: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Laboratory Assistant under Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Government of Odisha undertaking. Candidates who possess a Diploma, B.Sc in the relevant discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC Recruitment 2022- Junior Laboratory Assistant 64 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Laboratory Assistant (Directorate of Technical Education & Training)
Total Posts: 64 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- UR: 32 Posts
- ST: 13 Posts
- SC: 10 Posts
- SEBC: 9 Posts
Discipline wise No. of Posts:
- Civil-12 Posts
- Electrical-08 Posts
- Mechanical-10 Posts
- Workshop-08 Posts
- Automobile-01 Post
- Chemical-03 Posts
- Computer Science-04 Posts
- Information Technology-02 Posts
- Physics-08 Posts
- Chemistry-07 Posts
- Bio-Technology-01 Post
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering /Mechanical/ Engineering Automobile Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology or B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 14,200/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Welfare Extension Officer based on their performance in the two-stage selection procedure.
- Main Examination and
The main examination comprises questions from 10+2/ Diploma standard. There should be negative marking i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
The main examination is 400 marks and the duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Candidates who secured minimum marks in the Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the Technical Education & Training Department, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, www.ossc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the OSSC
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Junior Laboratory Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Welfare Extension Officer
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Go to Sarkari Result