CISF Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited for the eligible Male & Female candidates for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Candidates who completed 10+2 are eligible to apply.
About CISF: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the Central Armed Forces in India. CISF is a unique organization in the paramilitary forces of India. It was set up under an act of the Parliament of India on 10th March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF also provides consultancy services to private industries as well as other organizations within the Indian government.
It also plays a major role in Disaster Management. The CISF has a Fire wing that helps during fire accidents in industries where the CISF is on guard. The scope of CISF’s consulting practice includes security consulting and fire protection consulting.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
|Name of post||Existing Vacancies||Total|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)|
- Candidates whose age is between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of the Online Application form (i.e.25.10.2022).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004.
- Candidates belong to Schedule Caste and Schedule TribeUpto 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward ClassUpto 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in Central Government (CISF personnel who are not eligible against the LDCE vacancies) upto 45 years for SC/ST up to 40 years for Gen/EWS/OBC.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen have relaxation of up to 3 years.
The candidates must have an Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before the closing date of receipt of the Online Application Form.
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Candidates will be selected based on two processes:
- Written test OMR & Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time|
|Part-D||General English or Hindi||25||25|
Skill Test: After the written examination, candidates who are placed in merit (category wise) will undergo the Skill Test as mentioned in Para- 5.4 & 5.5 for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) respectively. This test will only be qualifying in nature.
Medical Examination: After completion of PST, Documentation, Written Examination & Skill Test, All India, and category-wise merit lists will be drawn based on the performance of candidates in written examination and the number of vacancies in each category. Only those candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category will be called for Detailed Medical Examination(DME). The candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness.
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in written exam
- UR/EWS/EX-SM: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
|Other Essential qualifications.||Skill Test Norms on Computer|
|For Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||Dictation:-10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
|For Head Constable (Ministerial)||English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (Or)
Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM on the Computer.
(35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in English/9000 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in 6 Hindi with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on an computer)
- Candidates Should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates need not pay any application fee.
- Fee can be paid through online net banking, credit cards and debit cards. The fee paid by modes other than as stated mode will not be accepted.
- Fee once paid will not be refundable.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must go through the advertisement once and then read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent.
- Candidates must upload all the documents regarding scanned photographs, Signatures, voter IDs, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Candidates should bring all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Persons with disability are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- When the application is successfully submitted it will be accepted provisionally.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application and download it for future reference.
- Candidates must carry two passport-size photos.
- Dates of submission of online applications: 26.09.2022 to 25.10.2022
- Closing Date: 25.10.2022 (Upto 17:00 Hrs.)
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|