Ordnance Factory Trichy Recruitment 2022: Ordnance Factory, Tiruchirappalli (Ordnance Factory Trichy) is conducting a walk-in interview to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices in the General stream. Apprenticeship is for a period of one year Candidates who complete B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com in the respective disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Ordnance Factory, Trichy: Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT), also called Ordnance Factory Trichy, is a small arms factory operated by Advanced Weapons and Equipment India Limited based in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, which was previously part of Ordnance Factory Board of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The company is headed only by an IOFS officer called General Manager (ex officio Additional Secretary to Government of India) who is the Chief Executive Officer, responsible for the overall management of the company. OFT is the largest small arms manufacturing company in India and has the most varied range.
Ordnance Factory Trichy Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Disciplines
English, History, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer science
Candidates, age must be according to the apprenticeship norms.
Candidates must possess B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com (Non-Engineering graduates) in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who completed graduation from 2019 to 2022 are only eligible to apply. (Qualification should not be more than 3 years)
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- PM according to the apprenticeship norms.
The overall provisional rank list based on merit will be shared with Ordnance Factory, Trichy after the cutoff date. Certificate verification can be done by Ordnance Factory, Trichy. All the candidates need to bring all the certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Ordnance Factory, Trichy before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Ordnance Factory, Trichy
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Ordnance Factory, Trichy
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
Walk-In-Interview Date: 15th November 2022
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
|Go to Sarkari Result