BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Project Engineer, Project Supervisor. The notification was issued to fill the posts in different disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Instrumentation. Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 overseas offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad,
BHEL Recruitment 2022 – Project Engineer, Supervisor 30 Post
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Project Supervisor
Total Posts: 30 Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Engineer||14 Posts|
|Project Supervisor||16 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 32 years as of 01-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
|Project Engineer||Candidates must possess full-Time BE/B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/ Institute. (50% for reserved category)|
|Project Supervisor||Candidates must possess full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/ Institute. (50% for reserved category)|
Candidates will be selected according to the pay mentioned below.
- Project Engineer: Rs. 78,000/- PM
- Project Supervisor: Rs. 43,550/- PM
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma].
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General/OBC/EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Visit the official website, www.careers.bhel.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Project Engineer, Project Supervisor
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-11-2022|
|Last Date for receipt of Submission of Application Form||18-11-2022|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|