District Court Hojai Recruitment 2022: District Court, Hojai is inviting applications to fill the posts of Stenographer, Driver, Office Assistant, Office Peon, and Technical Assistant for the proposed ePOCSO court. Candidates will be posted for the current financial year. Selected candidates for the above-mentioned posts will be posted completely on a contractual basis.
About District Court, Hojai: Initially the Judicial Court at Hojai was established on 20th October 1982 and functioning as the Court of Judicial Magistrate First Class. In due course of time, later on, the Courts of Additional District and Sessions Judge(Fast Track Court), Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Munsiff cum JMFC Courts were established and functioning under District Judiciary, Nagaon.
Eventually, on the 6th day of March 2021, Hon’ble Mr. Justice Suman Shyam, Judge Gauhati High Court inaugurated the Newly created Courts of District & Sessions Judge and Chief Judicial Magistrate at Hojai, Sankardev Nagar.
District Court Hojai Recruitment 2022 Steno, Driver 07 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The candidate’s age should be in between 18-40 years as of 04-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Details|
|Technical Assistant||Candidates must possess B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA/ Diploma in Computers/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks.|
|Stenographer||Candidates must complete H.sc/ Diploma/ ITI in Stenography from a recognized Institute with adequate knowledge of the State of Assam.|
|Office Assistant||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline with knowledge of Computers|
|Driver||Candidates must complete VIII Class from a recognized board with a valid LMV Driving license & experience of about 5 years.|
|Office Peon||Candidates must complete the VIII Class. Candidates who pass HSLC are not eligible to apply.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 26,000/- PM|
|Stenographer||Rs. 20,000/- PM|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 36,000/- PM|
|Driver||Rs. 15,000/- PM|
|Office Peon||Rs. 24,000/- PM|
- Soon after completion the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, Hojai will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- On the basis of written tests and personal interviews, as conducted by the Recruitment Authority
- Cumulative grade of the marks obtained in the written examination and the driving test shall form the final merit
- The persons who are already engaged on an Adhoc or daily wage basis in the Courts of Hojai shall be eligible to apply
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Hojai
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court, Hojai
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Stenographer, Driver, Office Assistant, Office Peon, Technical Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||04-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30-11-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Hojai, Assam
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|