NTPC EET Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees from Bright, Committed, and Energetic engineering graduates in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil and Mining. Candidates who have valid Scores in the GATE 2022 examination are only eligible to apply.
About National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC): NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 70,084 MW (including JVs), and plans to become a 130 GW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimizing the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainee
Total Posts: 864 Posts
Name of the Disciplines
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 27 years as of 31-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE with an aggregate of 65% of marks. (55% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates). Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 examination.
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- Mechnical Engineering – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering – Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
- Instrumentation Engineering – Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
- Civil Engineering – Civil/ Construction Engineering
- Mining Engineering – Mining
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs.40,000/ – 1,40,000 (E1) by the recruiting organization.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2022, i.e.
Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Mining Engineering
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2022 shall be as decided by the GATE 2022 conducting authority.
- Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2022 performance.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, BE/ B.Tech, GATE 2023 score card Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Visit the official website, https://www.ntpc.co.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Engineering Executive Trainees
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- Only candidates with a Valid GATE 2022 score card are only eligible to apply.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after the completion of training. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/JVs companies of NTPC for shift operation of power plants and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift). Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 11-11-2022
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|