BESCOM Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or B. Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply. Candidates who completed Engineering from 2019 – 2022 batches are only eligible to apply.
About Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM): BESCOM – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is responsible for Power distribution in Eight districts of Karnataka (Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Davanagere, Tumkur, Chitradurga, and Ramanagara). BESCOM covers an area of 41,092 sq. Kms. with a population of over 207 lakhs.
The company has 4 operating Zones – Bangalore Metropolitan Area Zone(North), Bangalore Metropolitan Area Zone(South), Bangalore Rural Area Zone, and Chitradurga Zone, 9 Circles, 32 Divisions, 147 Sub-divisions, and 534 Section Offices.
BESCOM Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 400 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentices||325 Posts|
|Technician Apprentices||75 Posts|
Graduate Apprentices – 325 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 143 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 116 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 36 Posts
- Information Science and Engineering – 20 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology and Engineering – 5 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 75 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 55 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 10 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the rules of apprenticeship norms
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Computers/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices: Candidates must complete a Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 9008/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the BESCOM
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
- Visit the official website, https://www.bescom.karnataka.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-10-2022
- Last Date for applying to BESCOM: 07-11-2022
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates list: 14-11-2022
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM), Bangalore, Karnataka.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|