About Odisha Public Service Commission: The Origin of the Public Service Commission in India is found in the First Dispatch of the Government of India on Indian Constitutional Reforms on March 5, 1919, which referred to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters.
This concept of a body intended to be charged primarily with the regulation of service matters found a somewhat more practical shape in the Government of India Act, of 1919. Section 96C of the Act provided for the establishment in India of a Public Service Commission which should “discharge, in regard to recruitment and control of the Public Services in India, such functions as may be assigned thereto by rules made by the Secretary of State in Council”.
Introduction: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Drug Inspector (Group-B) under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree in Pharmacy/ Medicine are only eligible to apply.
OPSC Recruitment 2022- Drug Inspector 47 Posts
Name of the Post: Drug Inspector (Group-B) under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha
Total Posts: 47 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- UR: 27 Posts
- SEBC: 1 Post
- SC: 7 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science or D.Pharma or Doctor of Medicine or Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who are having higher qualifications will be awarded 4 marks extra in their selection.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (According to Pay Matrix Level-10) by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Drug Inspector based on their performance in the written test followed by a Personality test.
The written test is 200 questions. Each question carries 1 mark. 1/4 th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The duration of the examination is of 3 hours. Questions will be on the topics of
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biochemistry & Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Forensic Pharmacy
No fee details are available in the given OPSC Drug Inspector recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OPSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, www.opsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the OPSC Drug Inspector.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Drug Inspector
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OPSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- 10+2 Certificate
- Diploma/ Doctor of Medicine/ Doctor of Pharmacy Certificates
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any
- Work Experience certificate
- Odia Test Certificate
- PWD Or sports certificates if any
- 3 copies of passport-size photograph
- NOC Certificate
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Drug Inspector
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||06-09-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-10-2022|
Address for Communication:
Odisha Public Service Commission, Cuttack, Odisha.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Drug Inspector||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|