District Court Mansa Recruitment 2022: District Court, Mansa is inviting applications to fill the posts of Clerk under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of Clerk will be received the pay according to the rules of the Government of Punjab.
About District Court, Mansa: Mansa town is said to have been founded by Bhai Gurdas, who hailed from Dhingra, a village in this district. He is said to have been married at this place among the Dhaliwal Jat Sikh. Once he came to his in-laws to take his wife along with him, but they refused to send her. At this, Bhai Gurdas sat in meditation opposite the house of his in-laws. After some time, the parents of the girl agreed to send their daughter with Bhai Gurdas. But, he refused to take her along with him, stating that now he had renounced the worldly way of life. A Samadhi was constructed in his memory, where a fair is held every year in March-April. People in large numbers attend the fair and offer Laddus and Gur at the Samadhi.
There is no available record as to the date of establishment of Civil/criminal Courts at Mansa. However, to the Mansa District Gazetteer, the Bar Association at Mansa is said to be the oldest one, which was formed in the year 1929. Hence, it appears that the Civil/criminal Court did exist during that period.
District Court Mansa Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Clerks (On an Adhoc basis)
Total Posts: 9 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST: 45 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- Candidates must complete Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates should be proficient in the usage of computers
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Punjabi language up to Matric level
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the Government of Punjab rules and regulations
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, Mansa will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Written Test, and an Interview (Viva-Voce) at their own expense. The selection will be made purely on a merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Mansa
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Mansa
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Clerks
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Address for Communication
The District & Sessions Judge, Mansa, District Judicial Court Complex, Mansa, Punjab.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result