RIMS Ranchi Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi (RIMS Ranchi) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Senior Residents under the establishment. Interested candidates can attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi: The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is a Medical Institute of Ranchi University in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. The college is an autonomous body established under the act of the Jharkhand Assembly and is one of the premier medical colleges in the state and India.
The institute was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital after Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. The Medical College Hospital came into existence in February 1965. Dr. N.L. Mitra was the first principal of the college. Dr. K.P. Shrivastava was the first director of the Institute after it was renamed. Currently, RIMS is in news for its up gradation. The Institute provides free medical services to patients along with essential drugs.
The college is 1500 bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital with Advanced Diagnostic Tools. There is an Oncology center with the latest Radiation Machinery and a 100-seated Dental College. The college also has a 14 bedded Trauma center, the first of its kind in Eastern India.
RIMS Ranchi Senior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Department & No. of Posts:
Anesthesiology: 6 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesia: 2 Posts
- Neuro Anaesthesia: 2 Posts
- Pediatric Anaesthesia: 2 Posts
Critical Care: 4 Posts
Critical Care Medicine: 4 Posts
Candidates must be maximum 40 years as on 13-10-2022. 42 years for BC Category candidates, 45 years for SC/ ST Category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete MD/ MS/ DNB in Anaesthesiology/ General Medicine/ Pulmonary Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have Medical Experience.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P + other allowances by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
Candidates must pay an entrance examination fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of D.D drawn in favor of Director, RIMS, Ranchi, Payable at State Bank of India, Ranchi
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of RIMS, Ranchi
- Visit the official website, www.rimsranchi.ac.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Senior Residents
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 1st October 2022
- The interview will commence on 13th October 2022
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences
Bariatu, Ranchi – 834009
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|