ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2022: ONGC Urban Plant is engaging apprentices at ONGC Uran
Plant, Uran, Dist Raigarh, Maharashtra. Selected candidates will be posted according to the apprenticeship rules of 1961. Selected candidates will be posted on a temporary basis.
About Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC): The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian oil and gas explorer and producer, headquarters located in New Delhi. ONGC was founded on 14 August 1946 by the Government of India. It is the largest government-owned oil and gas exploration and Production Corporation in the country and produces around 70% of Indian crude oil and 84% of Natural gas. It is ranked 25th place among the Top 250 global companies.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 64 Posts
Name & No.of posts:
- Secretarial Assistant – 05
- Computer Operator and Programming – 05
- Electrician – 09
- Fitter – 07
- Machinist – 03
- Office Assistant – 14
- Accountant – 07
- Welder – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 03
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 02
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02
- Wireman – 02
- Plumber – 02
Candidates, age must be in between 18 to 28 years as of 05-12-2022.
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation of upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates
Candidates must complete ITI in Secretarial Practice/ Stenography (English)
Computer Operator and Programming
Candidates must complete ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Candidates must complete ITI in the Electrician trade
Candidates must complete ITI in Fitter trade
Candidates must complete ITI in Machinist trade
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University
Candidates must complete ITI in the Welder trade
Candidates must complete ITI in Instrument Mechanic trade
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Candidates must complete ITI in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) Trade
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Candidates must complete ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade
Candidates must complete ITI in Wireman Trade
Candidates must complete ITI in the Plumber trade
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Diploma Apprentices, Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- for other posts
Selections for the engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for nonconsideration.
Reservation of positions will be followed as per the Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
Documents to be carried for attending the interview:
- Aadhar Card proof
- Valid ITI Trade certificate
- Proof of Educational Qualification, Age proof certificates
- A recent copy of passport-size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Income tax certificate
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the Notification given by ONGC
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of ONGC
- Visit the official website, www.ongcindia.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the ONGC
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the ONGC online application form for future reference.
Notification issued date: 18th November 2022
Starting Date for Online Submission: 23rd November 2022
Last Date for Online Submission: 5th December 2022
Date of Result: 12th November 2022
Receive confirmation from candidates: 13th November to 19th November 2022
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), GEOPIC, KDMIPE Campus, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|