District Court Patiala Recruitment 2022: District Court, Patiala is inviting applications to fill the posts of Lift Operator under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a contract basis. Selected candidates for the posts of Lift Operator will be received pay according to the rules of the Government of Punjab.
About District Court, Patiala: Patiala is a city in southeastern Punjab, northwestern India. It is the fourth largest city in the state and is the administrative capital of the Patiala district. Patiala is located around the Qila Mubarak (the ‘Fortunate Castle’) constructed by the Sidhu Jat chieftain Ala Singh, who founded the royal dynasty of Patiala State in 1763, and after whom the city is named.
In popular culture, the city remains famous for its traditional Patiala shahi turban (a type of headgear), paranda (a tasseled tag for braiding hair), Patiala salwar (a type of female trousers), jutti (a type of footwear) and Patiala peg (a measure of liquor). Patiala is also known as Patiala – The Royal City and Patiala – The Beautiful City.
District Court Patiala Recruitment 2022 Lift Operator 2 Posts
Name of the Post: Lift Operator (Contract basis)
Total Posts: 02 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST: 45 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates should have 2 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of lifts.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Punjabi language up to the Matric level
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the Government of Punjab rules and regulations
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, Patiala will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Written Test, and an Interview (Viva-Voce) at their own expense. The selection will be made purely on a merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Patiala
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Patiala
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Lift Operator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||20-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||03-12-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Address for Communication
The District & Sessions Judge, Patiala, District Judicial Court Complex, Patiala, Punjab.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|