BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, BSNL Amravati Region is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or Degree in the concerned discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited: BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) was incorporated on 15th September 2000. It took over the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October 2000 on a going concern basis. The company provides telecom services throughout the country excluding Delhi & Mumbai. BSNL is a 100% Govt. of India-owned Public Sector Undertaking with an authorized share capital of Rs. 40,000 crores and paid-up capital of Rs. 12,500 crores comprising of Rs. 5,000 crores of Equity and Rs. 7,500 crores of Preference shares capital. Its total income during FY 2020-21 was Rs.18, 595 crores.
BSNL Amravati Recruitment 2022 Apprentices 3 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 3 Posts
Name of the Establishment & No. of Posts:
- Amravati: 1 Post
- Akola: 1 Post
- Yavatmal: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 25 years as of 07-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who completed their qualification on or after 01-04-2020 are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by BSNL, Amravati Region
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the BSNL, Amravati Regio
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by BSNL, Amravati Region
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of BSNL, Amravati Region
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07-12-2022
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, O/o GMT BSNL- Amravati, Door Sanchar Bhavan, Near Head Post Office, Amravati, 444 601
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|