District Court Jharsuguda Recruitment 2022: District Court Jharsuguda is inviting applications to fill the posts of Drivers under the establishment in the pay level 4. Candidates who completed Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute are only eligible to apply.
About Jharsuguda District Court: Out of 30 Districts of Odisha, Jharsuguda is considered to be rich in mines, business, and industry. It has an area of 2081 sq kms and a population of around 514853. During the re-organization of Garhjath States in 1936 under the British. Jharsuguda formed a part of Sambalpur District. The new district of Jharsuguda came into existence on 11th April 1994 and was a creation of amalgamation of jamidars of Rampur, Kolabira, Padampur & Godbhaga. It is situated at the western end of Orissa on State highway no. 10 at a distance of 515 km from Kolkata & 616 km from Nagpur. The river IB flows along the western side of jharsuguda town and the river Verden flows South.
District Court Jharsuguda Recruitment 2022 – Driver Posts
Name of the Post: Driver
Total Posts: 01 Post
Category Wise No. of Posts
- ST: 01 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-38 years as of 05-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST/ BC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years
- Candidates should complete Matriculation with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should possess a valid license for ‘Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)’.
- Applicant should not have been convicted of any offense for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car.
Selected candidates will get pay of about Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Level-4) in the pay matrix
- The selection will be made on the basis of a Written Shortlisting Test and a Trade test
- The merit of shortlisting (Computer Based Test) shall be prepared on the basis of normalized marks
- The written test consists of Odia, English, and General Knowledge, Written test is of 50 marks.
- Part-Ii is of trade test, i.e. Driving test is of 50 marks.
- The duration of the examination is of 1 hour.
- The candidates qualified in the written test shall be called for the Trade Test which includes a practical field test of driving and the proper mode of the such test may be further decided by the competent authority at the relevant time of such test.
- Computer Science (Practical) Test shall be called for the Viva-voce Test for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Matriculation
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
The candidates are exempted from the payment of an application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Jharsuguda
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court, Jharsuguda
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Driver Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Office of the District Judge, Jharsuguda, At/P.S/Dist- Jharsuguda, P.O.-
OMP Line, Jharsuguda, Pin-768204
|Go to Sarkari Result