IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices in the field of Library Sciences. The PK Kelkar Library of this Institute is in requirement of suitable Apprentice Trainees in its day-to-day work.
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur: IT Kanpur is a premier government-funded institution for higher technical education in India. Consistently ranked amongst the top 5 engineering institutes in India over the past several decades. IIT Kanpur offers courses in sciences, engineering, humanities, and management. At IIT Kanpur, there is a strong emphasis on research in all our academic programs and we also have several specialized centers for research into various focus areas. Many of our alumni are leaders in academia and industry around the globe. The sprawling IIT Kanpur campus is located in the industrial city of Kanpur, only a few hours away from New Delhi, the Capital of India.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices 12 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 12 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the apprenticeship rules.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science/ Documentation with 60%marks or its equivalent. Reservation and relaxation criteria are as per NATS rules.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- PM according to the pay mentioned below.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by IIT Kanpur
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of IIT Kanpur
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-12-2022
Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|