NTPC Executives Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant), Executive (RE Wind) from Bright, Committed, and Energetic engineering graduates in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation. Candidates with valid qualification are only eligible to apply.
About National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC): NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 70,084 MW (including JVs), and plans to become a 130 GW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimizing the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
NTPC Executives Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant), Executive (RE Wind)
Total Posts: 26 Posts
Name of the Disciplines
- Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant): 25 Posts
- Executive (RE-Wind): 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant):
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in the Combined cycle power project/ plant.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 2 years of experience in the renewable energy.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 90,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the examination/ interview.
- Candidates qualified in the examination with respective cutoff marks are only eligible to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, BE/ B.Tech, GATE 2023 score card Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 300/-. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Visit the official website, https://www.ntpc.co.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Exevcutives
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-11-2022
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|