District Court Mainpuri Recruitment 2022: District Court, Mainpuri is inviting applications to fill the posts of Stenographer Grade-II, Clerk (Senior Assistant) on a temporary basis. Candidates will be posted for the current financial year. Selected candidates for the above-mentioned posts will be posted completely on a contractual basis from the retired candidates.
About District Court, Manipuri: In the middle of the last century, the Mainpuri judgeship carried on judicial administration of three districts, namely Mainpuri, Etah, and Etawah. Etah parted from this judgeship in the last decade of the last century and the district judge held his court at Mainpuri and Etawah only. This continued upto 1958 when Etawah become a separate judgeship. The district judge, Mainpuri, was thus left with jurisdiction over this district alone. The crimes in the district were so multiplied the district judge could not cope with the work and temporary civil and session judges were appointed to assist him. The new code of criminal procedure has come into force on 1-4-1974 and since May 1974, the cadre of civil and session judges has been replaced by that of additional district and session judges.
District Court Mainpuri Recruitment 2022 – Steno, Clerk 37 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Clerk (Senior Assistant): 25 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12 Posts
The candidate’s age should be maximum 65 years.
Clerk (Senior Assistant):
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment as per the District Court Mainpuri rules and regulations.
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, the District & Sessions Court, Mainpuri will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- On the basis of written tests and personal interviews, as conducted by the Recruitment Authority
- Cumulative grade of the marks obtained in the written examination and the driving test shall form the final merit
- The persons who are already engaged on an Adhoc or daily wage basis in the Courts of Mainpuri shall be eligible to apply
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Mainpuri
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court, Mainpuri
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Clerk, Stenographer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30-11-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|