DRDO DYSL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is conducting Walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellows in various Engineering Streams on a temporary basis. The Junior Research Fellows are to be filled under its defense wing named DRDO Young Scientists’ Laboratory – Artificial Intelligence (AI). Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization (DIBER): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
DRDO DYSL Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total Posts: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 23-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology and a valid GATE score from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates must possess Post graduate degree in Basic Science in the first division with NET Qualification from a recognized University/ Institute
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 31,000/- from the recruiting organization.
a. Strong fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
b. Expert in at least one major programming language (Python, Java, C++, or similar)
c. Knowledge of classical AI algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques is strongly desirable.
d. Proven experience with software libraries such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, TensorRT, and PyTorchMobile.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend directly or through the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DYSL (AI) Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellows
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (31-12-2022)
Date of Publication: 27th November 2022
|Go to Sarkari Result