ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is conducting Walk-In Interviews to fill the posts of Technical Officer purely on a contract basis. The notification is valid for a period of one year. It may be extendable depending on the project requirements and the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited: ECIL was set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 with a view to generating a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional-grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products with an emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems, and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being country’s
ECIL Recruitment 2022 – Technical Officer 190 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Total Posts: 190 Posts
District-Wise Vacancy Details:
|District Name||No of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar||2|
Candidates’ age should be maximum 30 years as of 31-10-2022. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Category candidates, and 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /
Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical / Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
The incumbent is eligible for a consolidated amount of ₹ 28,000/month for 1st year and ₹ 31,000/month for 2nd year. The selected candidate is also eligible for other benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Mediclaim, Company PF, TA/DA (while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules
Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interviews and final recommendations against the above-notified posts shall be made as per the following criteria.
- Qualification: 20% weightage of marks
- Relevant experience: 30% weightage of marks
- Personal Interview: 50 marks
Documents to be needed while submission:
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Marks sheet);
CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working);
Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, certificate
should be taken on or later 01/10/2021 with the mandate mention of the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K; if any
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Visit the official website, ecil.co.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Technical Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 26th & 29th November 2022 (Registration closure time is 11.30 a.m.)
Factory Main Gate, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|