NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology, Calicut is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Technical Assistant in the Central Networking Centre under the establishment. The Institute proposes to prepare a panel of suitable personnel to engage in Central Networking of the Institute on a purely temporary basis for a period of 11 months
About National Institute of Technology, Calicut: Set in a picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, the National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers northeast of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of Technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June 2007. The provision of the Act has come into force with effect from 15th August 2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya), New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on a nonprofitable basis.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 Technical Assistant Post
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Total Posts: 30 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant||25 Posts|
|Senior Technical Assistant||5 Posts|
|Total Posts||30 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 55 years.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||Candidates must complete a Diploma/ BCA/B.Sc or higher in
relevant area, with five years of relevant experience.
Experience: Minimum six years experience in
a. Installation, management & maintenance of desktop & server Operating systems in Windows and Linux
b. NETWORKING – management and configuration of firewalls, routers, core & edge switches
c. Installation maintenance and management of IP phones and IP phone servers.
|Senior Technical Assistant||Candidates must complete B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA or higher in the relevant area, with 5 years of relevant experience or
b) Diploma/BCA/BSc or higher in the relevant area, with 10 years of relevant experience
a) CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification
b) Certified Incident Handler(GCIH)
c) Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC)
d) Certified Ethical hacker (CEH)
e) Experience in NOC / SOC, SIEM monitoring, purchase-related activities, Office Documentation, and analysis.
f) Experience with any of the SIEM (Alienvault, QRadar,
Splunk, Nitro, etc.), SOAR (Resilient, Demisto, ServiceNow,
etc.), Ticketing (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 30,000/- PM|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Rs. 35,000/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant is based on the below-mentioned selection process.
- The selection committee may decide upon any kind of skill test or trade test for the candidates. The decision of the Institute will be final in these matters.
- The candidates would be required to produce the originals in support of their claims along with proper id proof. Candidates without the original certificate would be disqualified
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the selection process.
- The engagement is to serve the immediate an
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee needs to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of NIT Calicut
- Visit the official website, www.nitc.ac.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technical Assistants
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph on the application form
- If the candidate is found eligible they can attend directly for Walk-in-interview at the institute.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th September 2022 (10.30 a.m.)
Venue of Interview
Office of National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Kerala.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|