APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting online applications through online mode from the citizens of India, for filling up of Drug Inspector posts. Candidates who are eligible for this post apply as soon as possible.
About Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It is a civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various departments and services under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. APPSC was formed on 1st April 1988. The chairman of APPSC is Nabam Nipo.
In 2017 the paper set by the commission is a copy-paste from many websites which lead to the scrapping of the exam. In 2018 the exam was conducted again and leads to several issues by legal intimate.
APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022- for 8 Posts
Name of the Post: Drug Inspector
Department: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Arunachal Pradesh
No. of Posts: 08
- Reserved for APST: 07
- Reserved for PwD: Nil
- Unreserved: 01
- Candidates should have between 18-32 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for APST applicants.
- Additional relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for government/semi-government departments of the government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit for APST PwD applicants.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry with pharmaceutics as a special subject from any recognized university
- Graduation in medicines or sciences of a university recognized for this purpose by the appointing authority and have at least one-year post-graduation training in the lab under (a) A Govt. Analyst or a chemical examiner or (b) the head institution especially approved for the purpose by the appointing authority.
Candidates can get a salary in the Pay Matrix Level-7 (Rs.44, 900-1,42400 /-), Group-‘B’ (Gazetted) Non-Ministerial
Candidates will be selected based on two process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The written test will be of multiple choice questions and a General English for 100 marks, General knowledge for 50 marks, optional subject for 150 marks, and viva for marks.
Candidate must minimum of 33% of Marks
Candidates who have qualified in written tests are eligible for a personal interview.
The interview is for 40 marks and is conducted on the premises of the commission.
The commission may conduct a Recruitment test if a large number of candidates are shortlisted.
The final merit list of candidates will be announced after completion of both written tests & personal interviews.
- For APST Applicants: Rs.100/-
- Other Applicants: Rs.150/-
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the post have to apply through the online mode appsc.gov.in
- One-time registration on the Commission website is mandatory.
- Need to submit one application at a time.
- Payment has to be done online mode only.
Documents Required for the Application:
- Scanned copy of the recent passport-size photo.
- Print out the online application form.
- Scanned signature in Black or White ink
- Bonafide Certificate
- Proof of age
- Mark sheets of all semesters.
- Caste certificate.
- Persons with Disability should provide a Disability certificate.
- APST certificate.
- Applicants in Government Service may apply directly to this Commission under intimation to their respective Heads of Department.
Candidates need to apply for this post on or before 30-09-2022 up to 1600 hours.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
|Go to Sarkari Result