IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is conducting a Walk-in-Interview to fill the post of Hospitality Monitor on a contract basis for a period of 2 years. Candidates who completed their B.Sc can apply for the IRCTC Recruitment 2022.
About IRCTC: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September 1999 as an extended arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalize and manage the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains, and other locations and to promote domestic and international tourism through the development of budget hotels, special tour packages, information & commercial publicity and global reservation systems. The authorized capital of the company is 250 crores and the paid-up capital is 160 crores. It’s registered and Corporate Office is situated in New Delhi.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 -35 Hospitality Monitor Posts
Name of the Post: Hospitality Monitor – West Zone
Total Posts: 35 Posts
The reservation policy is as follows:
- EWS-10 %
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 23-08-2022.
Place of Posting: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Goa. However, the candidate may be transferred/ deployed anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Central/ State/ Private Institute of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/PIHM), recognized by NCHMCT/Government of India/AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates who completed their academic qualifications during 2020-21 & 2021-22 are only eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive a CTC of about Rs. 30,000/- PM by including all the allowances and deductions.
Daily Allowance: Rs. 350/- per day for on-duty on-board on trains (100% for more than 12 hours, 70% for 6 to 12 hours, and 30% for less than 6 hours).
Lodging Charges: Rs. 240/- only if a night stay is involved at an outstation. National Holiday Allowance (NHA), Medical Insurance, Leave, Bonus as applicable.
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Hospitality Monitor based on their academic merit followed by an Interview. Merit students need to attend a walk-in interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- An interview will be conducted & the candidates will be selected based on their credentials and performance in the personal interview. The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on a number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents.
- In addition to 35 selected candidates, a reserve panel of 35 candidates (i.e. 100% of the vacancies) will be kept.
- All the selected candidates will be subjected to Medical Fitness verification.
- The selected candidate(s) have to furnish a security deposit in the form of DD for Rs. 25,000/-
Job Duties/ Scope of the Work:
- The nature of duty would normally require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
- Responsible for supervision/monitoring food production, quality, and food & beverage services in nominated mobile/static catering units.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices.
- Ensuring men & material for nominated mobile/static catering units.
- Resolve customer/passenger care-related issues and effective complaint management.
- Collection of feedback, analysis, and course correction.
- Ensuring implementation of statutory regulations as applicable.
- Supervise & educate staff on efficient upkeep of equipment and devices.
- Coordinating with various departments, offices, and business partners.
No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the IRCTC
- The notification was released by the West Zone of IRCTC
- Visit the official website, irctc.com, and check the careers tab to get recruitment notification from Hospitality Monitor
- Click on the recruitment notification of Hospitality Monitor
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, download the application form which is available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the instructions before applying for the post.
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully at appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport-size photograph on it.
- Carefully check all the details and submit the application form on or before the last date prescribed by the District Court Authorities.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Educational Qualification.
- Photocopy of Age proof certificate
- Photocopy of Disability certificate (if any), caste certificate
Eligible candidates must attend the walk-in interview at the below-mentioned venue with all the necessary certificates for verification.
Venue of Interview
|Name of the Venue||Date|
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Mumbai
IHMCTAN, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Ahmedabad
Between Koba Circle & Infocity Road.,
Bhaijipura Patia, P.O. Koba.
Gandhinagar – 382426. Gujarat
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Bhopal
Near Academy of Administration, 1100 Quarters, Arera Colony,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Here are some useful important direct links for you:
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|