NCL Recruitment 2022: Northern Coal Fields Limited (NCL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Mining Sirdar, Surveyor on a contractual basis. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will be posted at Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh, and Sonebhadra, Uttar Pradesh locations.
About Northern Coal Fields Limited (NCL): Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is a Miniratna Company of the Government of India and a subsidiary of the largest coal producer in the world-the Coal India Limited (CIL). NCL produces 15% of the total coal produced in the country and contributes 10% to the total electricity generation of the nation. The company, which is Headquartered in the Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh, operates through its 10 highly mechanized opencast mines spread across the Singrauli and Sonebhadra districts of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
NCL Recruitment 2022 – Mining Sirdar, Surveyor 405 Posts
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar, Surveyor
Total Posts: 405 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Mining Sirdar T & S Grade-C||374 Posts|
|Surveyor T & S Grade-B||31 Posts|
|Total Posts||405 Posts|
Candidates’ age must be in between 18 to 30 years as of 27-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Mining Sirdar||Candidates must possess a Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS for Coal under CMR2017/CMR 1957.
Candidates should have a minimum of Three years of post-qualification working
experience in open-cast coal mines as Overman.
Valid First Aid Certificate from any institute/organization recognized by DGMS
|Surveyor||Candidates should have a Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognized Institute of repute with a valid Mine Surveyor’s Certificate issued by DGMS for Coal under CMR 2017/CMR 1957.
Candidates should have a minimum of Two years of post-qualification working
experience in opencast coal mines as Surveyor.Valid First Aid Certificate from any institute/organization recognized by DGMS.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Mining Sirdar||Rs. 31,852.56/- PM|
|Surveyor||Rs. 34,391.65/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor will be based on their performance in the Computer Based test (CBT)
- Selection will be made based on their performance in the Computer-based test (CBT)
- Candidates will be eligible to appear in the Computer-based test based on their academic performance
- The computer-based test will be for 100 marks. Section-A Consists of technical knowledge with 70 multiple-choice questions, Section B Consists of General knowledge, General awareness, Reasoning, Verbal & Mental Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude with 30 questions.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark, and there is no penalty for a wrong answer
- Selection to the Posts of Mining Sirdar, and Surveyor is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by Certificates verification
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
(i) Print out of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (Class Xth Board Certificate or Class Xth Passing Certificate)
(iii) Marksheets and Certificates of Class Xth and XIIth.
(iv) Valid Certificates and Marksheets (semester-wise) of Degree or Diploma, etc.
(v) Valid Overman/Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
(vi) Valid First Aid Certificate.
(vii) Proof of Higher Qualification (if any).
(viii) Experience Certificate(s), wherever applicable
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 1180/-. No need to pay any kind of application fee for the reserved category. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Northern Coal Fields Limited (NCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Northern Coal Fields Limited (NCL)
- Visit the official website, www.nclcil.in, and check the careers on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Mining Sirdar, Surveyor Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22-12-2022|
Northern Coal Fields Limited (NCL), Singrauli Colliery, Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh – 486889
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|