NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) is inviting online applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis. Candidates must apply online mode.
About National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT): The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programs for qualitative improvement in school education. The major objectives of NCERT and its constituent units are to undertake, promote and coordinate research in areas related to school education; prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, and journals and develop educational kits, and multimedia digital materials, etc. organize pre-service and in-service training of teachers; develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices; collaborate and network with state educational departments, universities, NGOs and other educational institutions; act as a clearing house for ideas and information in matters related to school education, and act as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education. In addition to research, development, training, extension, publication, and dissemination activities, NCERT is an implementation agency for bilateral cultural exchange programs with other countries in the field of school education
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Apply Faculty 292 Posts
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 292 Posts
- Professor: 40 Posts
- Associate Professor: 97 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 155 Posts
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age limit is not prescribed in the given official notification
|Serial No.||Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Professor||Candidates must possess Post Graduation in a relevant field and Ph.D./M.A/M.Ed. in a relevant field|
|2.||Associate Professor||Candidates must possess Post Graduation in a relevant field and Ph.D./M.A/M.Ed. in a relevant field|
|3.||Assistant Professor||Candidates must possess Post Graduation in the relevant field in relevant field and Ph.D./M.A/M.Ed. in the relevant field|
|4.||Librarian||A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
Candidates must have at least ten years as Librarian at any level in the University Library or ten years of teaching as an Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as a college librarian
|5.||Assistant Librarian||A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks.
Candidates should have a consistently good academic record with knowledge of the computerization of the Library. NET in the concerned subject.
Selected candidates will get paid according to the pay mentioned below by the recruiting organization
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs. 37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs. 37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of
Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
Candidates will get selected for the post of Professor, Associate, or Assistant Professor based on their performance in the interview. Merit students will be undergone an interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-. The fee is exempted for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of NCERT
- Visit the official website, www.ncert.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Faculty Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the present department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Assistant Director
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||07-10-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee||28-10-2022|
Address for Communication
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|