DST Bihar Recruitment 2022: Department of Science & Technology, Bihar (DST Bihar) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Office Attendant on direct recruitment basis from eligible Indian Nationals. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About Department of Science & Technology (DST Bihar): Department of Science & Technology (DST) was established in May 1971, with the objective of promoting new areas of Science & Technology and playing the role of a nodal department for organising, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country. The Department has major responsibilities for specific projects and programmes as listed below:
- Formulation of policies relating to Science and Technology.
- Matters relating to the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Cabinet (SACC).
- Promotion of new areas of Science and Technology with special emphasis on emerging areas.
- Research and Development through its research institutions or laboratories for the development of indigenous technologies concerning biofuel production, processing, standardization and applications, in co-ordination with the concerned Ministry or Department;
- Research and Development activities to promote utilization of by-products to develop value-added chemicals.
DST Bihar Recruitment 2022 – Office Attendant 238 Posts
Name of the Post: Office Attendant
Total Posts: 238 Posts
Category wise distribution of Posts:
- General: 99 Posts
- EWS: 24 Posts
- BC: 40 Posts
- SC: 65 Posts
- ST: 2 Posts
- Female (BC): 8 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years as on 01-08-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- PM by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No application fee needs to be paid by the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Department of Science & Technology, Bihar
- The notification was released by the State Government of Bihar on behalf of Department of Science & Technology, Bihar
- Visit the official website, www.state.bihar.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Office Attendant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 23rd September 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st October 2022
Department of Science & Technology, Government of Bihar, Patna.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|