FSNL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited (FSNL) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees for a period of one year. Selected candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are only eligible to apply.
About Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited (FSNL): FSNL is a Government of India Mini Ratna II, IMS Certified Company under the Ministry of Steel. FSNL is a wholly owned subsidiary of MSTC Ltd. with an authorized share capital of Rs.50 Crores and paid-up share capital of Rs.32 Crores.
FSNL has over the years evolved as a pioneer organization in the field of steel mill services. The company at present is working in eight steel plants in the country, BHEL Haridwar, Rail Wheel Factory Bangaluru and offers services at a very competitive price with technology comparable to other world leaders.
FSNL Recruitment 2022 (Graduate Apprentices) – 22 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 22 Posts
Name of the Unit & No. of Posts:
- Corporate Office, Bhilai: 2 Posts
- Burnpur: 4 Posts
- Rourkela: 4 Posts
- Bhilai: 4 Posts
- Bokaro: 3 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 3 Posts
- Durgapur: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age will be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Students who have passed out from Govt./Private institutes are eligible to apply. The gap between the
date of passing the qualifying exam and the date of engagement as an apprentice shall not exceed 3
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected to the posts of Graduate Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after the completion of the submission of applications from the candidates, eligible candidates can attend the interview directly at the below-mentioned venue with all the certificates of educational qualification, proof of identity, etc for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited (FSNL) before applying to the posts
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of FSNL
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st October 2022
Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited,
F.S.N.L.Bhawan, Equipment Chowk,
Post Box No.37, Bhilai, Dist.-Durg, PIN Code: 490001,
|Go to Sarkari Result