APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Electrical Inspector in the Inspectorate of Electricity, under Power (Electricity) Department, Government. of Assam undertaking. Candidates who possess a BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Assam Public Service Commission: The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The provisions relating to Public Service Commission have been laid down in Chapter II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. The provisions in the Constitution ensure the competence of the Commission to deal with matters relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence from any quarter.
The Chairman and Members of the Commission are appointed by the Governor of the State. The Chairman or any other Member of the Commission can hold office for a period of six years or till he/she attains the age of 62 years whichever is earlier.
APSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @apsc.nic.in
Name of the Post: Electrical Inspector under Power Department, Government of Assam
Total Posts: 4 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Un-Reserved Category – 4 Posts
- Reserved for Women – 1 Post
Candidates’ age be in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- 3 years for OBC Category candidates
- 5 years for SC/ ST Category candidates
- 10 years for PWD Category candidates
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents, viz, PRC/Voter ID Card/Employment Exchange Registration needs to be enclosed.
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 12,700/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Electrical Inspector based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. A merit list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates for a written test. After shortlisting candidates, they will undergo a written test consisting of questions from the respective subject.
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission.
- General/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 285.40/-, and Rs. 185.40/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. Rs. 35/- for PWD, and BPL Candidates.
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Assam Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the Power Department, Government of Assam undertaking
- Visit the official website, www.apsc.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the APSC Electrical Inspector Notification
- Click on the recruitment notification for Inspector Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the Interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Engineering certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement
- Caste certificate issued by Govt. of Assam
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate issued by Govt. of Assam. (wherever necessary)
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Electrical Inspector
|Name of the Activity
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Address for Communication
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result