NBPGR Recruitment 2022: National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Technician, and Technical Assistant on an inter-institutional transfer basis or deputation basis. Eligible candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR): The National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has its headquarters in New Delhi, located at a latitude of 280 35’ N, a longitude of 70018’ E, and an altitude of 226 m above mean sea level. The Bureau draws guidelines from the Crop Science Division of ICAR, Institute Management Committee, Research Advisory Committee, Institute Research Council, and Germplasm Advisory Committees.
The Bureau has five Divisions, three units, and an experimental farm at its Headquarters in New Delhi and 10 Regional Stations located in different phytogeographical zones of the country. Besides, an All India Coordinated Research Network Project on Under-utilized crops are located in the Bureau.
NBPGR Technical Assistant, Technician Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, Technician
Total Posts: 35 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant||30 Posts|
|Total Posts||35 Posts|
No maximum age limit is prescribed in the given recruitment notification
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Technician (T-1)||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute & Officials appointed on DR in T-1 but subsequently promoted to higher grades on a 5 yearly assessment basis will also consider as T-1 Vacancy.|
|Technical Assistant (T-3)||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute Officials appointed on DR in T-3 but subsequently promoted to higher grades on a 5 yearly assessment basis will also be considered as T-3 Vacancy.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Technician||According to the rules of NBPGR|
|Technical Assistant||According to the rules of NBPGR|
- Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant, and Technician will be based on their performance in the Interview
- Depending on their academic qualification, candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
- Hall tickets will be sent to the eligible candidates to their respective e-mail id registered at the time of submission of the online application form
- Candidates must bring a copy of the application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, copy of the call letter for attending the interview
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Bureau of Plant Genome Resources (NBPGR)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of NBPGR
- Visit the official website, www.nbpgr.ernet.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technical Assistant, Technician
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click and download the application form available at the end of the notification
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the relevant certificates of testimonials along with the application form
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th October 2022 (15-10-2022)
Director, National Bureau of Plant Genome Resources (NBPGR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Govt. of India), Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012, INDIA
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|