NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Assam (NHM Assam) is inviting both online applications to fill the posts of Medical & Health Officer under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam undertaking. Selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis.
About National Health Mission, Assam: The National Health Mission, envisages the attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable, and quality health care services in the State of Assam. A lot of efforts have been given to ensuring quality services of health which is one of the important mandates under the National Health Mission. Another important aspect of NHM, Assam is the strengthening of community participation in the health service delivery system. Supportive supervision and monitoring system is an integral mandate of NHM, Assam. Generating demand by creating awareness is also given equal emphasis.
NHM gives a lot of emphasis on reaching the unreached, viz. the population living in char and tea garden areas well as the urban slum.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 Medical & Health Officer Posts
Name of the Post: Medical & Health Officer
Total Posts: 151 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 116 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
- OBC: 5 Posts
- ST: 18 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-38 years on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates must be registered with the Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Condition of Service
Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February 2005 shall not be governed by the Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a
a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the New Pension Scheme 2005
Selected candidates will receive the pay of about Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,00/- + G.P Rs. 12,700/- by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Medical & Health Officer as follows
- Candidates will be shortlisted on their academic performance and experience.
Viva-Voce/Interview of 100 marks.
a) Academics – 55%
b) Experience – 5%
c) General Bearing – 20%
d) Knowledge of Subject – 20%
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-, and Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable in the form of a Treasury challan. No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and PWD certificate
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Assam
- The notification was released by the Medical & Health Department of Assam
- Visit the official website, www.nhm.assam.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the NHM Medical & Health Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification for Medical & Health Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Community Health Officers
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 23-09-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-10-2022
Address for Communication
The Mission Director, National Health Mission,
Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result