MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022: Medical Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (MRB Tamil Nadu) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Candidates who have already applied as per Notification No. 02/MRB/2020, Dated: 22.05.2020 have to apply once again as per this fresh Notification
About Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu: The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance, and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 1021 Assistant Surgeon Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon (General)
Total Posts: 1021 Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 946 Posts
- Backlog Posts: 75 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 37 years as of 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST: 59 years
- Ex-serviceman candidates: 50 years
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the last date of this Notification. (Last date for submission of application i.e 25.10.2022)
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, and duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates should undergo the Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) in any of the sessions decided by the Board on the day of the competitive examination for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General). (Marks secured in the Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) will not be taken into account for the ranking. Candidates who have qualified in the Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) by obtaining minimum qualifying marks of 40% alone are eligible for corrections of the subject paper prescribed/ Written for this post.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. MBBS Certificate
4. Provisional Educational Qualification certificate
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable, Valid GATE Score Card
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (MRB Tamil Nadu)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of MRB Tamil Nadu
- Visit the official website, https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Surgeon (General) posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|11th October 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|25th October 2022
|Date of Examination
|November 2022 (Tentatively)
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
7th floor, DMS building
359, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 006
|Go to Sarkari Result