ICSI Recruitment 2022: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of CSC Executives on a contractual basis from eligible candidates. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI): The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 65,000 members and around 2.5 Lakh students on the roll of ICSI.
ICSI Recruitment 2022 – CRC Executives – 40 Posts
Name of the Post: CSC Executives
Job Location:Central Scrutiny Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, near Gurgaon (Haryana)
Total Posts: 10 Posts
The tenure for the position will be initially for a period of one year. The period of contract may be extended every year up to a maximum period of two more years based on the performance and the requirement.
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 31 years as of 01-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- Candidates must be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years. Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
To undertake the scrutiny of certain identified STP E-Forms filed on MCA Portal and any other similar and related work as may be assigned from time to time.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 33,000 – 40,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- The notification was released by the ICSI to recruit the candidates on a contractual basis.
- Visit the official website, https://www.icsi.edu/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of CSC Executives
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26th November 2022
ICSI HOUSE, 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|Go to Sarkari Result