MPMMMC Varanasi Recruitment 2022: Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi (MPMMMC Varanasi) is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Nurse. Candidates who completed their Diploma/ B.Sc in Nursing are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be deployed on a contractual basis.
About MPMMMC Varanasi: Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi, has been jointly set up by the Tata Trusts, the Tata Memorial Centre and Banaras Hindu University. Spread over an area of 5.86 lakh sq. feet, with equipment sourced from global leaders in cancer care, the hospital provides comprehensive yet affordable cancer care to patients in Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttarakhand and, even, neighboring countries like Nepal.
MPMMMC Varanasi Recruitment 2022 Nurse 50 Posts
Name of the Post: Nurse
Total Posts: 50 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 30 years as of 02-11-2022. Age Relaxation maximum by 5 years for TMC employees and employees working in TMC on a temporary basis / under project / on contract basis
Candidates must possess the below-mentioned qualification
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 01-year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital
- Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 01 years of clinical experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Clinical experience before Post Basic B.Sc. shall also be considered.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. The working pattern will be 6 days a week.
- General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 29,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include an interview. Candidates will be selected to the post of Nurse based on their academic merit, experience and an interview.
- Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data, a Recent Passport Size Photograph, Original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Experience Certificates, Education Certificates, and One Set of Self-Attested Copies of All Certificates on the given dates for attending the Interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Diploma, B.Sc Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi
- Visit the official website, tmc.gov.in and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Nurse Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Attend walk-in-interview by taking a copy of the application form, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport-size photograph
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 2nd November 2022
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Old Loco Colony, Lahartara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|