FCSCA Mizoram Recruitment 2022: Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department (FCS&CA), Mizoram is inviting applications to fill the posts of Group D from eligible Indian Nationals. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department (FCS&CA): The Supply and Transport Department was established on 15th May 1972 vide Govt. of India letter No.7/15/72-CITS of 31.3.1972. Mizoram became a Union Territory from the State of Assam on 21st January 1972. The task assigned to the Department was the equitable distribution of essential commodities to the public and also to look after the inter and intra-State/UT movement of passengers and goods.
Soon after Mizoram became a full-fledged State on 20th February 1987, the Department of Supply and Transport was bifurcated into Civil Supplies Department and Transport Department on 4th June 1987 vide notification No.STE.63/78/95 dt. 4.6.1987. Thereafter, the subject of food was allocated to Civil Supplies Department and renamed, Food & Civil Supplies Department. On 17th November 2004, it was renamed “Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department” after the subject of Consumer Affairs was allotted to it.
FCSCA Mizoram Recruitment 2022 – Group D 30 Posts
Name of the Post: Group D
Total Posts: 30 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 04-11-2022.
- Candidates must complete the VIII Class from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language up to Middle School standard level.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about 50% of Level-1 in the Pay Matrix by the recruiting organization. Level-1 in the pay matrix is Rs. 17,400 – Rs. 38,600/- PM
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include a Written Test and a personal interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay the fee of about Rs. 20/- in the Directorate of FCS&CA Office Ground Floor, Treasury Square, Aizawl
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Mizoram
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Mizoram
- Visit the official website, fcsca.mizoram.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Group D Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 4th November 2022
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Treasury Square Venghlui,
Aizawl -796001, Mizoram
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|