Tiruvallur District Recruitment 2022: Tiruvallur District is inviting applications from eligible individuals to fill the posts of Village Assistant under the Revenue Department of Tiruvallur District. Candidates who completed 5th Class from a recognized board are only eligible to apply.
About Tiruvallur District:
The District of Tiruvallur has been carved out by bifurcating erstwhile Chengalpattu District (which was renamed as Chengalpattu-MGR/Kancheepuram at the time of 1991 Census). According to the said bifurcation Tiruvallur revenue division which included Tiruvallur, Tiruttani taluks and Uthukkottai and Pallipattu sub-taluks separated from Chengalpattu District along with Ponneri and Gummindipoondi taluks of Saidapet revenue division and formed this new District. At present this District is comprised of 8 taluks namely Gummindipoondi, Ponneri, Uthukkottai, Tiruvallur, Poonamallee, Tiruttani, Pallipattu and Avadi and three Revenue Divisions namely Ponneri, Tiruvallur and Tiruttani.
Tiruvallur District Recruitment 2022 Village Assistant 93 Posts
Name of the Post: Village Assistant
Total Posts: 93 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation in age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates i.e. 37 years.
- Candidates must complete 5th Class from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 11,100 – 35,100/- (Pay Level 6) to the Government of Tamil Nadu rules and regulations.
- Selection for the posts of Village Assistant is based on their performance in the Written test and INterview
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Tiruvallur District will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test or an interview
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear for interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials
- Selection of appointment to the posts of Village Assistant will be subject to Detailed Medical Examination.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Educational qualification Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No Application fee details are included in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Tiruvallur district of Tamil Nadu
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Tiruvallur District
- Visit the official website, www.tiruvallur.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Village Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 11-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07-11-2022
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department, Tiruvallur District, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu.
|Go to Sarkari Result