Mazagon Dock Non-Executives Recruitment 2022: Mazagon Dock Limited is inviting online applications from Indian Nationals for the posts of Non-Executives for Skilled and Semiskilled Staff. Candidates who are having National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) are only eligible to apply for the posts.
About Mazagon Dock Limited: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately 5733 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has an employee strength of around 9,000.
MDL Non Executives Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Non Executives
No. of Posts: 1041 Posts
Candidates’ age must be in between 18-38 years as of 01-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Refrigeration Mechanic – National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”.
- Brass Finisher – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate in any trade and worked in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Brass Finisher.
- Brass Finisher – The Candidates who have passed National Apprenticeship Certificate in any trade and worked in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Brass Finisher/ Machinist. One year of shipbuilding experience is compulsory.
- Carpenter – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood).
- Chipper Grinder – Passed NAC in any trade and have worked in the Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for a minimum period of one year may apply for the said post directly.
- Diesel Crane Operator – passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence and having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Diesel Crane Operator.
- Junior Quality Control Inspector – Diploma in Mechanical/ Ship Building Engineering
- Hindi Translator – PG Degree in Hindi
- Paramedics – Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Pharmacist – Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy
- For detailed eligibility, please refer to the notification.
Selected candidates will receive the below-mentioned pay from the recruiting organization.
- Special Grade (IDA-IX) – Rs. 22,000-83,180/- PM
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs.21,000/- to Rs.79,380/-
- Skilled Grade-II(IDA-VI) – Rs. 18,000-68120
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V) –- Rs.17,000/- to Rs. 64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA) – Rs.16,000/- to Rs.60,520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)- Rs.13,200/- to Rs.49,910/-
- The candidates will be called for a “Written Test” based on the information provided by them in the Online application form. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of the Trade/skill Test.
- Based on the performance of the Written Test & Experience marks wherever applicable the candidates would be called for Trade/Skill Test. The candidates would be called for Trade/skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in case the vacancies are more than 100, 1: 4 in case the vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case the vacancies are less than 50.
- The final merit list would be prepared based on combined marks of the Online Written Test, Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
Distribution of Marks:
- Written Test – 30 marks
- Experience in Shipbuilding Industry – 20 marks
- Trade Test – 50 marks
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Mazagon Dock Limited, before applying
- Visit the official website, https://mazagondock.in/
- Open the careers tab available on the home page
- Click on the recruitment notification of Non-Executives
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- The notification was available for the different trades, Diploma holders etc
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
|Name of the Activity||Dates|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||9th September 2022|
|Application Begins on||12th September 2022|
|Application Ends on||30th September 2022|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates||15th October 2022|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||22nd October 2022|
|Examination Date||5th November 2022 (Tentative)|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|