BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, BPCL Kochi is inviting online applications for the posts of Technician Apprentices under various disciplines. Candidates who possess a Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, BPCL is India’s second-largest government-owned downstream oil corporation, whose operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was ranked 309th on the 2020 Fortune list of the world’s biggest corporations, and 792nd on Forbes’s 2021 “Global 2000” list.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) Apply Online
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 57
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: 57 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 40 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 6 Posts
- Instrumentation/ Control Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 6 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-27 years as on 01-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 18,000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, BPCL, Kochi will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Bharat Petroleum Corporation of India Limited (BPCL). Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the BPCL Refinery before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of BPCL Refinery
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of BPCL Kochi
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
|Name of the Activity
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last date for enrolling through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
|Last Date for applying to BPCL Refinery
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
Assistant Manager (Training& Development),
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery
|Go to Sarkari Result