Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Executives. Coal India Limited is inviting applications from energetic and dedicated Medical Executives to work in SECL. Candidates who completed MBBS with PG Diploma/ Degree from a recognized Institute are only eligible to apply.
About Coal India Limited: Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employers with a manpower of 248550 (as on 1st April, 2022). CIL functions through its subsidiaries in 84 mining areas spread over eight (8) states of India. Coal India Limited has 318 mines (as of 1st April 2022) of which 141 are underground, 158 opencast, and 19 mixed mines and also manages other establishments like workshops, hospitals, and so on. CIL has 21 training Institutes and 76 Vocational Training Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary programs.
CIL is a Maharatna company – a privileged status conferred by the Government of India to select state-owned enterprises in order to empower them to expand their operations and emerge as global giants. The select club has only ten members out of more than three hundred Central Public Sector Enterprises in the country.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 130 Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Medical Specialist, Senior Medical Officer
Total Posts: 130 Posts
Name of the Specialization & No. of Posts:
- Surgeon: 6 Posts
- General Physician: 6 Posts
- G&O: 4 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 5 Posts
- Orthopedic: 3 Posts
- Psychiatrist: 2 Posts
- Dermatologist: 1 Post
- Pulmonologist/Chest Specialist: 3 Posts
- Ophthalmologist: 5 Posts
- ENT: 1 Post
- Radiologist: 3 Posts
- Sr.Medical Officer(E3): 68 Posts
- Sr.Medical Officer(Dental)(E-3): 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 42 years for the post of Senior Medical Specialist, and 35 years for the post of Senior Medical Officer. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Relaxation in age limit is as follows:
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwBD: 10 years
Senior Medical Specialist:
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates must possess MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned Speciality from a recognized institute. (PG Degree/ Diploma)
Senior Medical Officer:
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute.
All the candidates should have valid registration from the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India in order to apply for the posts.
Selected Candidates will receive pay as mentioned below by the recruiting organization
- Senior Medical Specialist: Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- PM
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- PM
- The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the below-mentioned selection procedure.
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
- Candidates meeting the specified criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement will be communicated to attend the Written Test
- Only shortlisted candidates are intimated to the selection procedure
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Duly filled in Application form (application form is made available on the website)
- SSC certificate for proof of date of birth
- MBBS Certificate
- Category / disability certificate if belongs to EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PwBD
Documents need to be submitted along with the form:
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
- MBBS, MD/ MS Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Age proof certificate
- Residence certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD Certificate, if any
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the post
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Coal India Limited (CIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Coal India Limited
- Visit the official website, www.coalindia.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Medical Executive Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 28-09-2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 29-10-2022
Coal Bhawan Premise No-04 MAR, Plot No-AF-III, Action Area-1A, Newtown, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700156
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|