AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh High Court (HP High Court) is inviting offline applications from the desirous candidates to fill the posts of Court Master, and Personal Secretary under the establishment. Candidates must apply offline mode. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed by the court are only eligible to apply.
About Andhra Pradesh High Court: The High Court of Andhra Pradesh State has been established in the year 1954 consequent upon the formation of the State of Andhra, separated from the erstwhile Madras Presidency with the Principal Seat at Guntur. In the year 1956, Hyderabad State and Andhra State had been merged and the state of Andhra Pradesh was formed. High Court of Andhra Pradesh had been established with a Principal seat at Hyderabad and started functioning with the first team of 11 Hon’ble Judges. Hon’ble Justice Koka Subba Rao was the first Chief Justice of the erstwhile High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2014, the State of Andhra Pradesh had been bifurcated and new States viz., State of Telangana and State of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad became the common High Court for the two states i.e. State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh as “High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
AP High Court – 76 Court Master, PS @hc.ap.nic.in
Name of the Posts: Court Master, Personal Secretary
No. of Posts: 76 Posts
Candidates’ ages must be in between 18 to 42 years as on 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC, SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education, or such other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English, (with a speed of 45 words per minute. conducted by the A.p. State Board of Technical Education
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
- The selection process will be on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration). The transcription is to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively.
- The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview.
- The candidates qualified in the Shodhand English Examination comprising of dictation and transcription will be called for oral interview.
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable in the form of a Demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amaravati
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates must go through the advertisement carefully and read the guidelines available in the recruitment notification given by the Andhra Pradesh High court.
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one post need to submit an application for each post.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease based on the availability at the time of selection.
- An incomplete application form without certificates would not be accepted.
- Printout of the application form and soft copy of documents need to submit at the time of the interview.
Certificates to be Submitted at the time of Application Form:
- Date of birth (S.S.C. or equivalent)
- Degree Certificate.
- Shorthand English High Speed with 180 w.p.m. or 150 w.p.m.
- Typewriting English Higher Grade.
- Community Certificate
- Non-creamy layer Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any
- The applicants who intend to claim reservation under the Ex-servicemen category shall submit a discharge certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if employed anywhere)
- Date of commencement for submission of offline applications: 30-09-2022
- Last date for submission of offline applications: 22-10-2022
- Examination Date: 19-11-2022
- Interview Date: 25-11-2022
- Result of the examination: 30-11-2022
The duly filled-in application should be sent duly superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by direct recruitment” along with Demand Draft and self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.30/- postage stamp to the address mentioned below.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati,
Guntur District, Pin-522239
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Offline Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|