MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer, and Deputy Executive Engineer. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech are only eligible to apply.
About MAHAGENCO: MAHAGENCO has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest Thermal installed capacity amongst all the State Power Generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest State-owned Generation Company after NTPC. It was established by the government of Maharashtra under the central electricity act-2003 with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & MAHAGENCO produces the cheapest power for consumers in the state.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022- Executive Engineer- 330 Posts
Name of the Post: Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer
Total Posts: 330 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Additional Executive Engineer||154|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||103|
Candidates’ age is maximum of 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age for different posts is categorized below. Age is reckoned as on 11-10-2022
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Additional Executive Engineer||40|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||38|
|Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience Requirements|
|Executive Engineer||Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering / Power Engineering / Electrical & Power Engineering & Technology from recognized University with 9 years’ experience in Power Generation Company of Central/ State/ IPP|
|Additional Executive Engineer||Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering / Power Engineering / Electrical & Power Engineering & Technology from recognized University with 7 years’ experience in Power Generation Company of Central/ State/ IPP|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering / Power Engineering / Electrical & Power Engineering & Technology from recognized University with 3 years’ experience in Power Generation Company of Central/ State/ IPP|
Selected candidates will get paid as mentioned below by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Executive Engineer||Rs. 81695-3145-97420- 3570-175960/- PM|
|Additional Executive Engineer||Rs. 68780-2730-82430- 2900-154930/- PM|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||Rs. 61830-2515- 74405-2730-139925/- PM|
- The candidates who are apparently eligible as per age and educational criteria shall be called for Assessment Centre Test/ Online Test (i.e. In-Basket Exercise, Group Discussion, Case Discussion, and Presentation Skill) without verifying their other eligibility criteria
- The candidate will have to appear for Assessment Centre Test (In basket Exercise:-Group Discussion, Problem Solving, and Case Studies)/ Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk, and MAHAGENCO will not reimburse the traveling expenses nor will be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature
- If the number of applications is more, MAHAGENCO reserves the right to shortlist the number of applications.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 800/-, and Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through the online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of MAHAGENCO
- Visit the official website, www.mahagenco.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the Executive Engineers.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Executive Engineers.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of BE/ B.Tech and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Executive Engineer
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||08-09-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11-10-2022|
Address for Communication
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd,
PRAKASHGAD, Plot No. G-9,
Bandra (East) Mumbai
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|